News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

August 26, 2017

Autumnal Aesthetic - Wishing for October

Autumn is my favourite season of the year; the months of September through November refresh my soul and remind me how good it is to be alive, experiencing the earthy magic of a transforming planet.

Pinterest

the beauty of autumn

Pumpkin butter + campfires + cinnamon + rhubarb jam + nutmeg + spiced apples + cider + candlelight + sweaters + creamy soup + crinkling leaves + ghost mist + soft voices + twirling leaves + warm houses + sunset leaves + puddle boots + steamy tea + handwritten letters + crisp air + smoky laughter + wispy curls + russet blush + freckled cheekbones + fluffy kittens + glowing lanterns + corn maze magic + whimsy + aromatic coffee + curled fingers + mason jars + hot chocolate + rustic flannel + enchanting friendships + glazed donuts + laced pie + baked browns + wooden spoons + wool socks + whipped clouds + shadowed mountains + steady pathways + demure glances + straw brooms + ruby embers + chilled lips + buttermilk



Click the button below to see a compilation of autumn-themed tumblrs...


{ What's your favourite thing about this coming season? 
Let me know in a comment below <3 }

Signed with a soft touch,

Squeaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails